Terms and conditions
By accessing the website at https://www.amazingwhipit.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Whip-It Inventions, Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Whip-It Inventions, Inc.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Whip-It Inventions, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Whip-It Inventions, Inc.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Whip-It Inventions, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Whip-It Inventions, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- By submitting, posting, or uploading videos, audio, and images (“Media Content”) through any platforms owned, managed, or operated by Whip It Inventions, Inc. including, but not limited to, websites, applications, and social media pages (collectively, “Company Platforms”), you hereby irrevocably grant to Whip It Inventions, Inc. an unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, sublicensable, perpetual, and cost-free license to use, copy, record, distribute, reproduce, disclose, sell, re-sell, sublicense (through multiple levels), modify, display, publicly perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, translate, make derivative works of, and otherwise employ in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of the Media Content you submit, for any purpose whatsoever in all formats, on or through any media, software, formula, or medium now known or hereafter developed, and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed, and to advertise, market, and promote the same. You further irrevocably grant Whip It Inventions, Inc. the unconditional right to use and utilize your name, likeness, and any other information or material included in any Media Content submitted, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you hereby waive, and you agree to waive, any moral rights (including attribution and integrity) that you may have in any Media Content, even if the Media Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Whip It Inventions, Inc. for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Media Content. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to grant the licenses granted herein to Whip It Inventions, Inc.
In no event shall Whip-It Inventions, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Whip-It Inventions, Inc.’s website, even if Whip-It Inventions, Inc. or a Whip-It Inventions, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. This includes the usage of coupons, coupon codes, and other discount deals. Coupons, coupon codes, and other deals are always subject to quantities available and can be changed and or canceled at any time.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Whip-It Inventions, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Whip-It Inventions, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Whip-It Inventions, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Whip-It Inventions, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Whip-It Inventions, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Whip-It Inventions, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Whip-It Inventions, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Florida.
Any orders that contain items marked “Available on Backorder” will be held until inventory becomes available to ship your order when all products are available. Due to shipping cost we cannot split the order.
Return / Guarantee Policy
In-Store Purchases: Refer to store Refund Policy.
Commercial, Distributor, Wholesale & Direct Vendors: All purchases, including but not limited to special orders, are considered final at the time of delivery. No refunds or returns allowed.
Online Purchases from Amazing Whip-It website: 30 days no questions asked if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RTA). We do not accept returns without an RTA. We do not pay for return shipping. You must return the unused portion of the product in the original container to the following address:
Attn: (insert RTA number)
Whip-it Inventions, Inc.
5946 Commerce Rd
Milton, FL 32583
Upon receipt of your product we will email package receipt confirmation and issue a refund within 48 hours. Shipping and/or freight charges are non-refundable.